Monday, February 21, 2011

Primitive Stubby Little Bubby Doll Offering






My newest offering is what I have named my Primitive Stubby Little Bubby Doll. Her body is made from an old kitchen towel. She has a stitched sleeping face. She is wearing a blue with very small flower print bonnet. She is wrapped in her blankey. Her blankey fabric is blue stripes on one side & flower print on the other. She is Aprox 11" long & has been coffee stained for the old prim look. If you would like to purchase her you can leave a comment & email aprimitivehomestead@yahoo.com $35.00 includes shipping & insurance. I Only ship with in the USA & I accept Pay Pal Only. Thanks for stopping by & looking at my newest offering.

Blessings Til Next Time!
Lara

1 comment:

  1. Lara~
    she is so prim~ oh, my just wrapped up so snug!
    Great job!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete