Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dinning Room Peg Board Started & The Lucky Duck

Thank you all for your wonderful comments on the dinning room brain storm post. We were pretty busy with Sams swimming lessons the past two weeks Lucas & Lakens work schedules. Sam passed to the next level. Now things have slowed down a bit and we started working on the peg board for the dinning room. some of the boards have been cut. We are waiting for the pegs to be cut and some boards for the plate rack.

This much is done and temporally put up so I can get an idea how the built in plate rack will look. I wanted a visual idea to see if it would really be something I would want before the pegs were screwed in. I will see. So far so good.

Sunday Lucas had a birthday & the homestead owner found this little duckling in the duck house. Its mama seems to not own it. This was the only one and so lucky the other ducks did not tramp it to death. That is how it got the name Lucky. So I guess you could say we have became its new family. Lucky likes to swim in my granite basin & eat in my granite wash pan. For now Lucky lives in a bird cage inside with us.

I was surprised to find when I checked my email Monday I had won a giveaway. I am tickled pink and can not wait to receive the primitive doll from Rene at Sew Many Raggedies. Thanks much! Stop by and visit Sew Many Raggedies blog soon. Click the prim doll photo to get there in my right side bar.

Blessing Til Next Time!

4 comments:

  1. I think the peg board/plate rack is going to be great!
    Lucky is a lucky duck!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. that peg rack is going to look good when you have it all decorated..and that little duckling is so precious.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Love the whole idea of the peg board. It will be wonderful. Lucky is such a sweet little thing and he is very 'lucky' to have found such a nice home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DINNING SPACE SHOULD BE DECORATED IN A SIMPLE WAY DINNING ROOM FURNITURE

    ReplyDelete