Thursday, August 19, 2010

Todays Progress On The Peg Board

I just had to share the progress we made today on the peg board. I did decide to add the plate rack into the peg board designed similar to the quilt rack.

A bit more has been added since the last post on the peg board. These brackets are in the front.

The shelves have been added and brackets to the back. Some of the pegs are screwed in place also.

I could not wait I just had to add some dishes to get an idea what it will look like. Guess what I read the last page of a book before I read it. Always in a rush to see the end.

Well Lucas got his drivers permit and wanted to drive a little so we went to a garage sale right near the homestead. I found this pastry board and it is still sealed in the plastic wrap. It will work great for rolling out pot pie dough. We eat a lot of pot pie around here. When it gets cooler we will have homemade bread with it. The pastry board will be a great place to cool the bread to. All my I got a package in the mail today. Inside were two colonial coverlet runners. I will be hanging these from the quilt rack. It has been a busy day here at the homestead. Sam is feeling a bit under the weather so he needs to get his rest and needs my attention. Lucas and Laken have returned home after visiting the local fair. I am a bit tired myself so I must go for now.

Blessings Til Next Time!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving that rack!!! and love what you have i in it..can't wait to see it all hung up.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rack is looking great! I would have had to put some plates on too :) Can't wait to see it all finish :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good and crafty Lara. Your old pewter plates will look great in your rack. I've talked hubby into making me a peg rack too. Well wishes to your Sam. Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete