Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost All Stained


I took the tarps off the chicken coop to get ready to stain again today.

I set out to finish staining the chicken coop but I did not finish it. I took this picture before I started. I did get the roof done & the side. Next nice day I will finish this end. I have some work I want to do to the inside yet before the chickens are moved in to their new home. The chickens spent the day in the chicken run today while I worked. They seem to know their own name when spoken to. Yes I know they were not going to get names. LOL.

The tulips really showed off today in all the wonderful sunshine. Their blooms were wide open bringing a smile to my face. I opened the packets of peas seeds & planted them. I still have some area left to plant more so I think I will pick up another pack of pea seeds. No time to get the onions in. The boys arrived home from school. So it was time to get them something to eat. I think tonight will be an early bedtime for I am really tired.

Blessings Til Next Time!
Lara

5 comments:

  1. That is one of the cutest chicken coops I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken coop looks great!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your chicken coop!! I wish to some day own some chickens and a coop!! I look forward to seeing the chickens in their new home! Be Blessed!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Your chickens are going to think they are in the best house on the block. Also sure would love a sip of tea in your gazebo...love it.
    BlessYourHeart and tulips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good! You sure do put in a hard days work gal:) Good for you! Those chickens are gonna be livin' at the Ritz... LOL.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete