Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Visit The Shoppe Located In Bedford PA


I thought you might like to see the shoppe my creations are being offered at. You can use the Colonial Homestead Creation's link in my side bar to get there from here. If you would like to keep updated of my newest creations & the special events at the shoppe be sure & become a follower of my Colonial Homestead Creation's blog. There will be a link on that blog to see more of the shoppe & it's history. There you will find the hours of business & directions if ever you are in the area and would like to visit. The next up coming event at the shoppe will be May 28th 2011. I will be posting about the event on my Colonial Homestead Creation's blog in the near future. Next trip to the shoppe I want to take pictures of my creation's as they are displayed for the customer's to browse.

Blessings Til Next Time!
Lara

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful place! I remember when I had my shop I had one of those old registers.I left it when I closed as it was sooo heavy now I wish I would of taking it.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Lara
    Beautiful old building~ so pretty!~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lara,
    Wow! What a neat looking shop ~ looks like a place I would love to stop and browse around in.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Prim Blessings!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lara, I love the shop!! Such a wonderful look, perfect setting for your prim dolls. The tin ceiling is amazing.
    Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lara,

    Oh, have been there, done that ! I love the Bedford area and my ancestors lived in Claysburg.. see their log home on my blog banner and it is still there , but doesn't look the same. Someone had turned it into a gas station ! In the center of town near the creek.

    Where is that wonderful log home located on your banner ? And the antique shop you mentioned ?

    I want to come back to Bedford and go to the village again as I didn' get to see all of it since I was with my dh and he wanted to leave.

    I live about an hour and a half from Altoona on the continental divide.

    And I want to go back to that store that is on your photo and to a few other shoppes there in town..

    Bedford is so full of history and wonderful old buildings ! And the Bedford village is just wonderful !

    I live in the wrong area of PA ! Drat !

    Glad I found your blog !

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat shop, love the tin ceiling! Congratulations on having a real shop to sell your handmades in!! I would love to be able to do that somewhere around here.

    ReplyDelete