Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photo Shoot At The Shop


Today I made a trip to the shop where I sale my Colonial Homestead Creation's. In front of the store on the street was this old wonderful pumpkin wagon & chicken crate. I would have loved to have taken them both home with me. I bet you would have too.

The first time I saw this shop the items on the street were what caught my eye. I never noticed the shop before. I am so glad I found the shop & went in to browse. On my second visit while talking to one of the shop owners was how I come to selling my creation's there.

The shop was busy but Huston the shop owner told us to feel free to take pictures of my creations displayed in the shop for my other blog. To see many more pictures of my creation's & the shop please visit my Colonial Homestead Creations Blog. http://colonialhomesteadcreations.blogspot.com or to make it easier use the link to the shop for my creations in my side bar. I will be making & adding hang tags with my blog link & email address to my creation's soon. Sam & I will put them on my creations next visit. Until then I have to work on some new creation's for the next special event at the shop.. It was a fun day for Sam & I. He is my helper & always willing to help. Laken & Lucas were out & about with friends. The chickens are bedding down for the night so Sam & I will also be settling in. Before long we will be getting up with the chickens. I am pretty sure we have one rooster in our little flock. When will he first crow? We wonder! Good Nite All.

Blessings Til Next Time!
Lara

7 comments:

  1. I can see why yo love thsi shop :) :) I think y creations are so cute ;) :) I'll have to check out your other blog :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your other blog is so CA-UTE :) :) I loved everything, especially the items that were red :) :)I LOVE red :) :) More love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat! I like that sampler in the second picture, at least I think it is! I didn't click to see it. I think it sounds like a neat place to visit!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lara
    Oh, great store~ your creations really add to it!! Looks wonderful!!
    enjoy the day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a shop I would stop at.
    You bet I would like to take the pumpkin cart home and the red wagon and the picnic baskets!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic news Lara! The shop looks like my kinda place!
    Wishing you a very successful business venture!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first thought when seeing the picture of the cart and crate were "Oooh, I would love to take those home". Then I read what you wrote, haha! Looks like a wonderful shop!

    ReplyDelete