Wednesday, May 5, 2010

National Day Of Prayer



I invite you to join in prayer for our nation as those with the power make decisions for this nation - they will seek the face of God for guidance before making decisions, our troops - their safety as they serve to protect this nation , our troops families - who need our support during this time of separation from their families, our own family and friends - their needs and our unsaved loved one's today.

Why pray?? Because God hears the prayer's of his people and answer's.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their nation. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Blessings My Friends

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I do pray for the state of our country and our troops. I will be praying for hubby now that he has lost his job. Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if everyone would participate in this Day of Prayer what great things could be accomplished. Prayer works!
    Blessings,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete